IJCRR Policy on Publication Ethics:
- No manuscript with plagiarized content shall be considered for publication in IJCRR.
- Manuscript in IJCRR shall not be published until authors submit copyright form duly signed by all authors (co-authors).
- The authors need to add separate note (format) of acknowledgment suggested by IJCRR in their manuscript. This format of acknowledgment includes the contribution of authors of cited articles and IJCRR reviewers in bringing quality to the manuscript.
- Manuscript without a signed declaration on ‘Conflict of Interest’ by authors shall not be considered for publication in IJCRR.
- Research work / clinical investigation involving patient participation, patient opinion, patient record, animal studies cannot be considered for publication in IJCRR without submission of Ethical Clearance Letter / Institutional Review Board’s report, informed consent, and other necessary documents as suggested by COPE.
- Reports of clinical trials submitted to IJCRR for publication should be in compliance with the Declaration of Helsinki, and Good Clinical Practice.
- Manuscripts published in IJCRR cannot be reproduced in whole or in part (s) without written permission from the IJCRR journal management team. If scholars need to refer content of the manuscript for their research/review work, then it should be mentioned appropriately in the part of references of their work.
IJCRR Policy on Peer Review Process:
We at IJCRR understand the importance of the peer- review process in upholding the quality of scholarly publications. Once the manuscript is received (online) from authors it passes from following stages-
- The manuscript is first handled by the IJCRR journal management team (team consists of subject experts and experts on language and copyediting). During this process, the manuscript is checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors. The use of software to detect plagiarized content and grammatical errors in the manuscript ensures more accuracy in this process. Subject experts decide the relevance of the scope of the manuscript and its category with IJCRR’s scope.
- After successfully passing this step, the manuscript assigns a unique code, and the decision regarding primary acceptance is communicated to the corresponding author. The coded manuscript then forwarded for the blindfolded review process.
- Primarily accepted manuscript then forwarded for reviewers evaluation (three reviewers). Reviewers are selected by the IJCRR journal management team on set parameters including the area of expertise, experience, and availability. All three reviewers are provided with a template of reviewers report facilitating structured review in a uniform format. Reviewers need to submit their evaluation report within the stipulated time.
- Evaluation report received by any two reviewers (first come basis) then analyzed by the journal management team and communicated to one of the editorial board members for his / her approval for publishing in the upcoming issue of IJCRR.
- The entire report then communicated to the corresponding author to make suggested changes in the manuscript. Authors are also provided with copyright form along with a journal template to resubmit their manuscript with necessary corrections.
- The corrected manuscript then handled by the journal management team for possible copyediting. Copyright form, ethical clearance letter, a letter from the institutional review board, the informed consent form is scrutinized by the journal management team for its authenticity.
- The authors are then communicated about the publication of the corrected manuscript in the upcoming issue of IJCRR and the possible date of publication.
- This process may take a few days depending upon the reviewers’ response to the manuscript evaluation. IJCRR does not guarantee fast review or publication.
- The process ensures that the identity of reviewers is kept confidential and cannot be revealed to authors.
IJCRR Policy in dealing with plagiarism, scientific misconduct, and handling complaints:
Plagiarism, scientific misconduct committed by authors noticed by the IJCRR journal management team shall be dealt with promptly and precisely. IJCRR journal management team is authorized to suspend the manuscript immediately on observing scientific misconduct by authors until the issue is cleared legitimately. Authors accused of scientific misconduct shall be given enough time and support to put forward their views on the issue. IJCRR journal management team then refers to the issue to Editorial Board members of IJCRR. A separate (independent) investigation committee will be set up to investigate the matter as per the severity of the misconduct. If found guilty, the issue of scientific misconduct shall be communicated to the author’s institutional officials for the future course of action. Such authors will be banned to publish manuscripts in IJCRR in the future.
Complaints received from readers shall be handled promptly by the IJCRR journal management team in a structured way. All complaints and reported scientific misconduct shall be handled as per the guidelines given by COPE and OASPA.
IJCRR Policy on Corrections on Published Manuscripts:
IJCRR is open and prompt in publishing corrections on errors cited in published manuscripts. A separate section is provided in individual issues as well as a website (webpage) to publish these corrections. Errors will be corrected promptly and with due prominence and displayed in the ‘Corrigendum’ section.
IJCRR’s Article Retraction Policy:
In the view of IJCRR journal management team or Editorial board member, if a manuscript (under consideration or published) is violating journal publication ethics on the ground of plagiarism, infringement of professional ethical code, multiple submissions, bogus claim of authorship, fraudulent / manipulated data would be retracted as per the guidelines given by COPE and OASPA.
- International Journal of Current Research and Review publishes papers that are judged and peer-reviewed by a team of expert reviewers (in the individual subject).
- Types of articles include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications, and letters to the editor.
- International Journal of Current Research and Review aims at the rapid publication of quality research results and reviews while maintaining a rigorous review process.
- The main criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in IJCRR are originality, innovative and scientific importance, and interest.
- Each article published by the International Journal of Current Research and Review is open access, and the full text is displayed on www.ijcrr.com and on the official webpage of IJCRR indexing agencies and freely available to thousands of researchers, scientists, faculties, students that use the archive every day.
- International Journal of Current Research and Review ensures that the published articles will be properly displayed and available for readers for the many generations to come.
- To cater for international audiences and promote international collaboration, we encourage submissions that present results of collaborative research of more than one institution of different countries.